Wednesday 25 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS ET HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Merry Christmas everyone! 
And for those that do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you are having a great holiday season so far! 

This will be my blog 2nd Christmas (I don't know whether that is significant or not, but hey its a factual point haha) and at first I wasn't too enthusiastic about the event, getting presents or even being with family but at the same time I wasn't an ultimate Scrooge. I'm not sure why I wasn't feeling it but seeing my younger brother and sister so happy and overjoyed (even with our families lack of festivities, like literally we just had music, played wii and watched TV. Not even a Christmas movie!) at Christmas Eve made me realise that I had to make an effort and atleast appreciate the family I had and the fact that I was surrounded by them. I truly forgot the importance and joy of Christmas, sadly. Perhaps I was a tad of a Scrooge this past week :( 
Thankfully I am over this negative energy and actually enjoying myself more. I think the presence of my uncle and his Brazilian female friend made it more fun. 

I hope everyone is having a great time with or without family and if you can't escape the Scrooge-ness, do something that excites you even if it has nothing to do with Christmas. We are nearly approaching the new year and I guess everyone is trying to figure out what they want next year, what they want to change and what they wish they did this year. I say, if you have the chance to still accomplish it in these last few days; DO IT! 

Overall, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my readers and the newcomers that randomly came here ;)

Love Asta Linda 
XOXO

isnt this cat so cute? ;')






p.s. enjoy these christmas transformer gifs ^[x]^

No comments:

Post a Comment