Tuesday 31 December 2013

happy new year

Happy New Year!

With a new year there comes a sudden need to want to do better things than what occurred the year before or if not then continue the wonderful things that has been experienced this new year in a higher level. Nevertheless, there is always a want to improve on certain things every new year. New goals, new levels, new people and new accomplishments can seem normal for some to want but I personally think it takes a skill to know how to set these goals and to actually achieve the goal(s). For example, among other goals one of them is that I would love to lose more weight before summer but how am I going to do that? What are the things I need in order to lose weight? How will I discipline myself to lose weight? And why do I want to lose weight? 
I think it is very important to know why we are doing certain actions and the influence it will have on ourselves more importantly and the environment we are in. Without knowing why we are doing certain things and why we make certain decisions there isn't really much significance in those actions, goals, paths and choices. 

I've got a few new year resolutions but overall it is really just to enjoy myself this year. I always make sure this the main goal because personally I have the tendency to let disappointments affect me in a big way. I have tried really hard in 2013 to not let that happen, to not focus on negativity and let the better things shine through by being aware that it is not the end of the world even though life is very short. Which is another reason why I have been able to believe that dwelling in negativity too much can seriously leave you miserable and depressed for as long as you allow it to and I am definitely someone who can say that is for sure. So, I wish to continue my process of not dwelling in negativity and 2014 will be even better for me and the goals, paths and actions I make will have more positive influence in it and I know I can gain more success in them. 

I really do hope everyone will have a better year than they did last year and will experience great things whether that is in relationships, friendships, family, work, education, money, hobbies and other things I may have missed in life. 

If you do have resolutions, please feel free to leave them in the comments below and I hope you will accomplish them when you intend them to be accomplished or even before that if it is more beneficial. 



Anyways, Happy New Years everyone! 

LOVE Asta Linda
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment