Tuesday 10 September 2013

A/W POLYVORE MAGIC #3

It's been a while since we last had a polyvore magic and even though in London, the sun is still shining, autumn and winter whether is soon to come. Well I hope it is, because I really do adore layering and feeling comfortable, aha. 

So here are some examples of the type outfits that I will be wearing and wanting this A/W. 


(p.s. I do wear glasses, so any glasses you see in outfits would be used actually useful, ha.)


SIMPLE GREY






SPRING IN AUTUMN, KNDA !






ONE GREEN FOR ONE






ATTENTION TO THE CHUNKY RED







BLACK CHUNKY FEDORA MAN






SKATE, DATE, READ & PRANCE







voila et bisou until next time... 


2 comments:

  1. such great collections, so inspiring, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how everything's so laid back! It's perfect for transitioning weather you can remove certain pieces and it'll fit the temperature just fine. :-)

    xx Patricia
    http://patriciaallover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete